Sunday, November 30, 2008

One more--for me

Ok, after the whine fest "Oh poor Jen, she didn't finish NaBloPoMoBloPop" post of two days ago, I thought I should just get over myself and post my 30th post. Sure, it isn't the "right" way to do it, which is to post once each day, but at least I'll go to bed tonight knowing that I kind of did it.
I also wanted to give a shout out to YOU, my readers. Your comments and emails make me so happy and I love reading your blogs. I"m thrilled to have made some new "blog friends" this month and to have discovered some great new reads.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to catch up on my DVR'd shows. :)

PS: If you have any topics you'd like me to write about, let me know!!

2 comments:

Hotch Potchery said...

Sorry you missed that day...that stinks! There is always next year!

Sheri said...

I didn't make it either, and it's all because of the holiday. But just by trying to do blog every day, I'm inspired to do it now. There will be times I can't, but by making it through most of the month I kind of rekindled my "joy of blogging", if that makes sense.

Don't beat yourself up over it.