Friday, January 23, 2009

Pitchas

That is how old southern people say "pictures." (Pitch-uh-s)
Anyway, here are some illustrating how we spent our week.


Dean LOVES his new Radio Flyer car that he got for his birthday from G-Mama and Pop Pop. He wants to sit in it all the time and has become quite the expert at turning on the blinkers and the radio. Today he learned to beep the horn. Then he tried to eat it.





Just like he tried to eat this leaf.







We read "Moo, Baa, La La La" exactly 328 times.







No Mom, I won't get out of my car and eat my broccoli. So there! Blaaaaaaaaah! Can you see my tonsils?






We had a crazy hair day. Or 5.



And we went to Old Navy.
Speed it up, Dad, I gotta cruise this place for girl babies before my nap time!
Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

AJU5's Mom said...

What is it with the crazy hair these days? And we are there with the button pushing! Luckily there are not repeats of books - I am luckily to get through them once without her giving me a different one!

Anonymous said...

Deano, Deano, Deano, in a Chevrolet, oh, baby, Deano, Deano, Deano in a Chevrolet.... :)

Now that song's going to be in my mind for days!

Love the pics! Love the hair! Love the boy!

Love you!

J

Anonymous said...

That's my boy! Nice hair. Looks like mine on Christmas morning.

I can't wait to see him!! And of course, you too!

Love,
Daddy/Papa

Heather said...

How cute is he?? Looks like y'all had a great weekend!!