I turn 32 today.
I thought I'd do a little list. 32 Things on my 32nd. Here goes nothing.
1. This is an anti-climactic age.
2. On the eve of my 30th birthday, I had a small identity crisis. I called my friend Eileen and asked her if I was supposed to feel older and wiser. She said no. That made me feel better.
3. CVS just called to refill my prescription. How very nice of them.
4. I'm having lunch today with Auntie M and Loretta.
5. Dean's pretty jazzed about it.
7. Dean had his first kid's meal.
8. Dean likes Cajun fries.
9. I wore flip-flops. In February.
10. My favorite color is purple. Did you know? Now you do.
11. I bought my first pair of Clark's shoes this year.
12. They are the greatest pair of shoes I have ever owned. Also the most expensive.
13. I think it's cool when my birthday falls on Friday the 13th.
14. I kind of hate Valentine's day.
15. I especially hate it when people wrap my birthday gifts in Valentine gift wrap.
16. Dean keeps finding my cell phone and programming new numbers into it. This is annoying.
17. The plumber we hired to fix our leaky pipe was great. We will not have to sell anything on eBay to pay the bill.
18. Home ownership kinda sucks sometimes. (see above comment about leaky pipe)
19. Dean peed on me twice this morning. Happy birthday, mommy. ;)
20. My perfect "Fat Breakfast" would be Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut coffee, Krispy Kreme donuts and hashbrowns from McDonald's, with a soy latte from Starbuck's for dessert.
21. I could eat pasta every single day. So could my son.
22. I don't remember going from the OR to the recovery room after my c-section. This kind of bothers me.
23. In college, we once had a 4-way joint birthday party for a bunch of us who were born between Feb. 10-13.
24. My family's new favorite word is "boon." (balloon)
25. My class brought in their assignment for next Thursday yesterday. Everyone did. So we did those presentations. Better early than late, huh?
26. I really hope Marcus gets me York Peppermint Patties for Valentine's Day. I enjoy them chilled.
27. I always cry when filling out holiday cards to Dean. Last year when he was a wee little tot, Marcus and I had to try 5 times before we could read him his Valentine. I'm sure his 6 week old self really cared about having it read aloud, but it was important to us.
28. I have never used a lawnmower. I have no intention of starting any time soon. (Marcus is getting ready to mow our yard.)
29. My secret dream is to receive an entire bag of trial-sized items for my birthday or Christmas.
30. I once had a pet crab named Charlie. I fed him bologna. He died.
31. Dean calls me "Nah Nah." I love it.
32. Wanna know what Marcus gave me for my birthday? I'M MOVING MY BLOG TO TYPEPAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to do the online tutorial and get everything set up, but within two weeks, you will be able to visit me at my new and improved site.
Now go have a cupcake and think of me. :)