1. I am craving Taco Bell something fierce right now.
2. In rehearsal today we have killed 3 McCoys, 1 Hatfield, beaten another Hatfield, impregnated 1 McCoy, sung 1 Christmas Carol and argued over ownership of a pig. Good times there.
3. When killing the Hatfield, we didn't have rehearsal knives, so we used sharpies. Hot.
4. I should not be allowed to drive. Ever. It took me 5 tries to park the van today when returning from the bank at lunch break.
5. I may eat Chik-Fil-A every day this summer. I had honestly forgotten how good it is.
6. If Berkshire's Frozen Custard doesn't have peach as the flavor of the week pretty soon, I'm gonna cry. I mean, really, who eats Maple Walnut custard?????
7. We move to the park a week from today and open in 2 1/2 weeks. Someone hold me.
8. I got to go home and kiss my baby at dinner break, so the day wasn't a total wash. :)