A personal top 10 list, in no particular order.
10. Forging a relationship with Theatre West Virginia, where Marcus and I hope to spend many happy summers.
9. Turning 30. What a great age.
8. Being married to Marcus. What a great gig.
7. Finding out we were expecting.
6. Re-connecting with a ton of people from my past.
5. Every single kick, squirm, hiccup and wiggle from the baby in my belly. I can't believe how much I already love this kid. Pregnancy is the greatest adventure I've ever been on.
4. The birth of our nephew, Adam. What a sweetheart! It's been so much fun watching him grow this year.
3. Getting to watch football this fall! Of course that was mainly because I was kind of unemployed, but still a good thing. :)
2. My mom's kidney transplant. Wow.
1. Knowing that we are DAYS away from meeting our baby. That is awesome.
Happy new year, everyone!