Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Picture pages, picture pages















I got some unhappy feedback for not posting pictures with yesterday's blog...so sorry! :)

Here are a few shots of Dean's visit to Oxford where he met his Papa and Grammy for the first time. He's going to DC to visit Pappy and Grandmama this weekend. "Spoiled" doesn't even begin to describe it.

On a totally unrelated note, has anyone ever tried those Folgers Coffee Singles? I got some yesterday because, yes, it is even too time-consuming to brew a pot of coffee some days. I can't decide how I feel about them. I think I need to steep longer so it will taste better. Ugh. Coffee really shouldn't come from a teabag, but I guess you do what you gotta do.

On another unrelated note (sparked by the picture pages theme, which is now stuck in my head) why do we think they discontinued making Jello Pudding Pops? Bill Cosby was working it trying to peddle those things and they were goooooood. Perhaps we should start a petition to bring them back. I'll look into it.

1 comment:

E. Rivera said...

Girl, I am on the Jello Pudding Pops BANDWAGON!!!!!

"What do we want?"
"Pudding pops!"
"When do we want them?"
"Since the '70s, please!!!"