Sunday, March 25, 2007

We cast Broadway!

We are thrilled to report that we have just finished watching the finale of GREASE: You're the One That I Want and MAX & LAURA are Danny and Sandy!!!!!!!! After griping for a while about how strange and weird it was for them to use a reality show to cast a Broadway musical, we quickly became full-out addicts of the show. Last week after the finals, we voted for a solid hour. (Quick shout-out to the people who's email addresses we borrowed so we could vote more online!) Anyway, our diligence paid off and we can't wait to see Max and Laura in the show. Of course, once we spend the summer DOING Grease in West Virginia, it may be the last thing we want to see when we get home to NY. :)

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I was so excited that they won. I hate Grease, but I think I am going to go see it. I guess the producers of that show got just what they wanted. uggh reality TV, why do you move me?